Finance MBA with over three years’ experience in property management, property leasing/sales, and professional customer service for a company managing 48+ buildings and 1300 residential units. Experienced in multiple types of business software including advanced experience with Excel, Microsoft Suite, Yardi Voyager, Lead2Lease, Quick Books, and statistical modeling software with strong analytical and managerial abilities. Demonstrated analytical prowess and financial acumen with advanced communication skills coupled with a strong academic record. Interested in all opportunities to use my education and background, including but not limited finance positions, human resources, local government, and real estate.
- March 2013 -Leasing Agent
Greenplan ManagementOak Park, Illinois
- Provided relevant information on rental properties and rental qualifications using lead processing software and phone inquiries for high volume sales environment.
- Maintained schedules for appointments and met with prospective tenants to show available rental units.
- Conducted and evaluated credit reports and background checks.
- Created and distributed lease agreements to new tenants.
- Maintained records for both new and existing tenants using tenant processing software.
- Maintained and updated company websites/marketing sources to reflect current availability.
- Reported to administration for multiple other projects to improve operational efficiency.
- August 2011 - August 2012Accounts Management/Bookkeeping
Sellers and Scroggs ConstructionAsheville NC
- Created and maintained records related to job site management including invoices, customer estimates, sub-contractor payments, bank accounts, accounts payable, materials lists, etc..
- Utilized business management software to accurately maintain records of all business transactions for individual customer accounts.
- Produced, analyzed, and distributed reports for individual customer accounts and end of year accounts summaries.
- Made necessary calls to customers, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- September 2007 - August 2012Laborer
Matthew Scroggs Custom HomesAsheville NC
- Provided general labor on commercial and residential construction job sites for both new construction and remodel work. Related tasks included installation and repair of windows, vinyl siding, roofing (all types), flooring (all types), house framing, etc..
- Responsible for maintaining an OSHA safe and clean environment during work
- Dominican University - Brennan School of Business
3.75 GPA2014 - 2016Completed Masters of Business Administration
- Concentration: Finance
- Key Coursework: Financial Management, Financial Decision Making, Investment Analysis, Derivatives, Forecasting, Managerial & Cost Accounting, Strategic Management.
- Roosevelt University - Walter E. Heller College of Business
3.57 GPA2012 - 2014Competed Bachelors of Science in Business Administration
- Concentration: Human Resources and Management
- Key Coursework: Principles of Finance, Wage & Salary Administration, Employee Benefits, Supervision and Employee Training, Business Policy and Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Organizational Development